- First Class Service- By satisfying customers through quality service delivery and other incentive packages.
- Shareholders: By conducting the company’s business in the most efficient and profitable manner by leveraging on the diversified areas to yield an equitable return on investment.
- Employees: By recruiting and retaining a well-developed and motivated workforce through equitable reward systems and improvement of the working environment to boost job satisfaction.
- Sustainability in the form of environmentally sound operating practices and robust Health and Safety culture.
To become a recognized centre of excellence in the provision of integrated logistics solutions within the West African sub-region through innovation and cutting edge technology.
To offer a range of value added logistics services provided by skilled and motivated staff utilizing the smartest delivery systems available.
Value Proposition & Services Guarantees
- Fair, competitive pricing
- Safety and security of goods assured
- Accurate and prompt billing
- Timely job execution – getting it right first time and every time
- Dedicated after sales support
- Swift complaints resolution as part of Customer Charter
- Use of customer feedback to drive service improvement.
Ethos & Core Values
- To maintain business viability and profitability and deliver healthy returns on investment and sustained high value for our shareholder(s)
- To become the most reliable wet and dry cargo transporter and ancillary service provider with timely and accurate delivery to company’s customers.
- To renew and modernise the physical conditions, tools, workshop equipment, warehouse and other support systems.
- To become a recognised center of excellence for the industry through innovation and by keeping pace with the “best in class”.
- To attract, develop and maintain competent, satisfied and well motivated professionals.
- To maintain at all times a safe and secure environment for all our operations.